Professional development events
- Professional Development Series (for ALL Majors) - September 14-17, 2020
- Alumni Professional Development Series - Spring 2021
- Mock Interviews for Career Success - April 7, 2021 (by invitation only)
- Dining Etiquette for Personal or Professional Engagements - April 20, 2021
Campus Recruiting events
Employers, agencies and graduate programs recruit students and alumni for internships, employment, military service, civic and global service, study abroad or professional/graduate school through on-line postings, virtual and in-person job fairs, career events held at their sites, or through virtual or on campus recruiting(OCR) visits.
On Campus JOB, Internship and CAREER FAIRS
- Nursing Virtual Recruitment Fair - October 29, 2020
- Social/Human Services and Healthcare Professions Career, Job and Internship Virtual Fair - March 26, 2021
Off Campus JOB, Internship AND CAREER FAIRS
These events are supported by the Center for Career and Professional Development. They are Open to Clarion Students and Alumni. Register following the instructions on the respective event website:
- WestPACS Collegiate Career Fair - October 21, 2020 (Virtual) - All Industries
- WestPACS Collegiate Career Fair - March 10, 2021 (Virtual) - All Industries
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 24, 2021 (Virtual) - Education Industry
For students and alumni who will have certification by December 2021 as teachers, speech-language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians or administrators.
Campus Recruiting information tables, sessions and interviews
Virtual and on-campus recruiting (OCR) are conducted through information tables, information sessions or campus interviews. All of these events are free to CU students and alumni. Check HANDSHAKE for more details.
Campus Recruiting(OCR) Interviews
Employers and agencies hiring for internship and full-time positions often visit campus in person or virtually to interview students. Most campus interviews are coordinated through HANDSHAKE.
OTher off-Campus Events
Many other off-campus and virtual career events or job fair will be announced on HANDSHAKE on the Events tab. Selected recorded employer information sessions are listed here.