HANDSHAKE - Your Online Career Management NETWORK HAS Moved to pennwest.edu!
We have launched the PennWest Handshake site and you will now LOG IN TO HANDSHAKE AT PennWest.joinhandshake.com or via the App!What will happen to my Clarion Handshake profile?
If you have completed your Handshake profile on your current school Handshake site, your profile and any open job applications will automatically migrate to the PennWest Handshake site.
Can I still log in to my campus Handshake site?
You will be able to log in to your current university Handshake site through July 10th.
How can I log in to the PennWest Handshake site?
Check your email. You will be sent a link with login instructions as soon as the PennWest Handshake site is available for you to log-in. Log in with your PennWest credentials.
Contact email@example.com or message us via your Handshake account.
How can I use handshake?
- Search for current full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about and register for career fairs, workshops, and employers visiting campus or hosting virtual events.
- Find thousands of employers and agencies seeking Clarion students/alumni for their career opportunities.
- Manage your recruiting interview application and schedule.
How do I schedule an Appointment with my career coach?
- Instructions will be linked here by the end of July. In the meantime, email your coach or call 814-393-2323.
How can I get help using handshake?
- Read brief articles and short video tutorials on:
- Getting Started with Handshake
- Manage Your Handshake Account
- Career Exploration
- Finding Jobs
- Building Your Network
- Privacy Settings
- Call +1 814 393 2323, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 419 Becht Hall for assistance.
Tips for Using handshake
Prior to posting a resume on Handshake, send it to email@example.com for a review by our resume review team or schedule an appointment via Handshake to have it reviewed with a member of our team via Zoom.
Disclaimer: Handshake is a clearinghouse of information regarding job and experiential education opportunities. The listing of a position should not be interpreted as an endorsement. The Center for Career and Professional Development is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other various aspects of employment.
Due to the volume of job announcements posted to Handshake, the Center for Career and Professional Development is unable to research the integrity of each person or organization that lists an internship or job on the database. Therefore, students and alumni should personally research openings and organizations prior to submitting a resume to an organization or entering into any employment agreements.