Preparing for a Job or Internship
Graduating from Clarion University means you'll have earned an education that fits your interests, but you also need to be prepared to get the job you want. The Center for Career and Professional Development has all of the tools you need to land your desired career. Begin the process by learning the best research tools for finding jobs and internships.
No matter what your professional field is, Career Development is here to give you an edge above the competition!
- Gain an edge over other job seekers by participating.
- Earn a digital badge to showcase your skills.
- Learn about a variety of career topics at your convenience (in person, online, or both).
- Watch our video on how to master the interview process.
- Check out our handouts with sample interview questions.
- Learn how to brand yourself for the job market.
- Review tips on how to dress for success.
- Watch our videos on how to write a resume.
- View sample resumes for your major.
- Learn how to simplify writing a cover letter.
For more information visit our office in 419 Becht Hall, call at +1 814 393 2323 or email us at email@example.com.