CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Student Refund Information
Earning a degree from Clarion University means you'll be set up for your future in more ways than one.
You'll get the degree you want without a large debt with the help of financial assistance, which 85 percent of our students receive. Our financial aid team will help you find loans, scholarships, grants and student employment for an education that's already recognized as affordable for many of our programs.
Same education as a bigger school, but with less debt -- that’s a good return on investment.
- Making an online payment
- Setting up direct deposit of your refund monies
- Printing an invoice
- Authorizing someone else to make payments on your account
- Viewing your financial aid
- Accepting or declining your Federal Direct Loans
- Completing Verification Online Through CampusLogic
- And more!
- Our office is working remotely. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- The FAFSA filing deadline for the 2020 - 2021 PA State Grant is May 15th.
Information on refunds for housing, meal plans, and fees are being reviewed and will be shared as they are available. Please review the Clarion COVID-19 FAQ page at www.clarion.edu/coronavirus for updates. Updates will also be sent to students via university email once the information is available.
- Please visit studentaid.gov/coronavirus for helpful information for students and student loan borrowers.