Earning a degree from PennWest Clarion means you'll be set up for your future in more ways than one.
You'll get the degree you want without a large debt with the help of financial assistance, which 85 percent of our students receive. Our financial aid team will help you find loans, scholarships, grants and student employment for an education that's already recognized as affordable for many of our programs.
Same education as a bigger school, but with less debt -- that’s a good return on investment.
Do you have questions about your Financial Aid status at PennWest. Check out these frequently asked questions.
- Making an online payment
- Setting up direct deposit of your refund monies
- Printing an invoice
- Authorizing someone else to make payments on your account
- Viewing your financial aid
- Accepting or declining your Federal Direct Loans
- Completing Verification Online Through CampusLogic
- And more!
- Remember to submit your 2022 - 2023 FAFSA by May 1st!