RESIDENCE LIFE AT CLARION UNIVERSITY
Residence Life seeks to create a living environment that supports a positive transition to college life, fosters independence and personal growth, and provides students with opportunities for meaningful community engagement.
WHy live in Campus housing
Research shows, the college residential experience significantly contributes to academic success, graduating on time, and the positive development of the whole student. At Clarion University, housing includes:
- A 24/7 community of support
- A place where safety and security are top priorities
- A residential experience that fosters personal development, meaningful engagement, and life-long relationships
- Convenience to all academic buildings, Eagle Commons, Gemmell Student Center, and Tippin Gymnasium
- Fully furnished rooms and spaces
- All-inclusive living, including housing, utilities, cable, and Internet
Our staff is trained to assist you and ensure that you have a positive experience while living in campus housing. We have designed a variety of programs and activities which we are confident you will enjoy. New to housing this year, we are offering gender-inclusive housing for those that are interested. For additional information, please contact the Residence Life staff at email@example.com.
All students living in our residence halls/suites are required to purchase a meal plan. To learn about your options and purchase a meal plan visit Dine on Campus. Meal plans are not required at Reinhard Villages.
For information about our freshmen and sophomore residency requirement, please visit here.
Housing Contact Information