CLARION UNIVERSITY – VENANGO HOUSING
- Two and three-story buildings with two apartments on each floor
- Each apartment houses up to four students
- Students enjoy a private bedroom and a semi-private bathroom
- Students share common kitchen, laundry facilities, and living and dining areas
- The Michael F. and Joyce I. Hughes Hall features a community center where students of all buildings can gather for studying or socializing.
- The Academic Year Lease will be $5,900 – nearly $1,200 lower than last year's rate of $7,090. These leases can be paid in ten installments of $590.
- The Extended Academic Year Lease will be $6,600 - $1,440 less than last year's rate. These leases can be paid in twelve installments of $550. Summer tenants must be enrolled in summer classes or planning to live at the apartments during the 2021-22 term.
The student apartments offer an array of benefits not commonly found in non-university affiliated student housing. In addition to WIFI access and a Student Apartment Parking Permit being included in the lease, the apartments offer the following:
- The proximity to the campus is unparalleled and provides students better access to classrooms, teachers, the library, and the cafeteria.
- All appliances, furnishings, laundry facilities, and utilities (including air conditioning and Broadband Internet) are included. Snow and ice removal is also provided.
- The apartments are of recent construction. Not only are they in better condition than most non-affiliated apartments, they include safety features such as sprinklers, alarms, and security cameras not commonly found in older buildings.
- The application fee is waived for returning students.
Please contact Bob Murray at Oil Region Realty or 814-677-2326 if you have any questions or need additional information.
For updated information regarding COVID-19 regulations/updates.