HANDSHAKE - Your Online Career Management NETWORK!
- Student Log-in is through the secure CU Web Single Sign-On Log-in Page. The first time you log-in, you will be asked to complete your profile page.
* Schedule an appointment with your career coach by following these instructions.
- Alumni Log-in: If you graduated before December 2019, your account access will need to be approved before you can access the network. The first time you log in, you will be asked to complete your profile page.
How can I use handshake?
- Search for current full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about and register for career fairs, workshops, and employers visiting campus or hosting virtual events.
- Find thousands of employers and agencies seeking Clarion students/alumni for their career opportunities.
- Manage your recruiting interview application and schedule.
How do I schedule an Appointment with my career coach?
- Schedule an appointment with your career coach via Handshake by following these instructions.
How can I get help using handshake?
- Read brief articles and short video tutorials on:
- Getting Started with Handshake
- Manage Your Handshake Account
- Career Exploration
- Finding Jobs
- Building Your Network
- Privacy Settings
- Call +1 814 393 2323, email email@example.com or stop by 419 Becht Hall for assistance.
Tips for Using handshake
Prior to posting a resume on Handshake, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a review by our resume review team or schedule an appointment via Handshake to have it reviewed with a member of our team via Zoom.
Disclaimer: Handshake is a clearinghouse of information regarding job and experiential education opportunities. The listing of a position should not be interpreted as an endorsement. The Center for Career and Professional Development is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other various aspects of employment.
Due to the volume of job announcements posted to Handshake, Clarion University's Center for Career and Professional Development is unable to research the integrity of each person or organization that lists an internship or job on the database. Therefore, students and alumni should personally research openings and organizations prior to submitting a resume to an organization or entering into any employment agreements.