Leadership Programs at Clarion University challenge students to increase their knowledge and contribute and support positive change in their environments.
Leadership programs come in many forms from specific programs, workshops, series, or by way of Student Organizations, or other opportunities.
Please look for additional future Leadership information.
Find your inner leader...Wings Up!
- Leadership Engagement and Development (LEAD)
- Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Mary Walter Lecture Series
- The President's Leadership Academy
- Various Student Worker Positions such as becoming a Community Assistant or Tour Guide
- Greek Life
- Intercollegiate Athletics