Health Care Services
Hours of Operation:
Winter Session Hours:
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
No Saturday hours during winter session
Fall/Spring Session Hours:
9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday
Noon-5 p.m. Saturday
Summer Session Hours:
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
No Saturday hours during summer session
Immunizations can be uploaded here
Patients are seen by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment by clicking on the 'Schedule Appointment' button below.
MyHealth Clarion embodies a holistic, central hub for multiple aspects of care, including:
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Coordination of health care services
- Health and wellness education
- Preventive services, i.e., immunizations, blood pressure checks, tuberculosis screenings
- Lab testing
No charge for Acute Care
- MyHealth@Clarion acute care services will be provided at no charge to the student, regardless of insurance.
- Prescriptions and lab tests will go through the student’s insurance process with the
co-pays and fees.
MyHealth@Clarion offers on-campus appointments with established healthcare professionals including registered nurses, certified registered nurse practitioners, a nurse coordinator, and an office assistant. Most services are provided free of charge however there may be charges for outside services or referrals.
- Amanda Green- Front Desk
- Corrin Reffner-Cochran- Nurse Coordinator
- Peggy Graham- RN
- Ann Criswell- RN
- Kelly (Kujawski) Johnson, CRNP
- Bethany Prince, CRNP
- Rhonda Reimold, Sr Manager