All undergraduate education and special education majors must be formally admitted to the School of Education prior to registering for field experience block classes. To be admitted, students:
- Must adhere to the SOE Program Admission Policy.
- Earn a 3.0 QPA.
- Have current clearances on file.
- Act 55 - Basic skills tests are currently waived
- Must pass basic skills tests (PAPA or CORE) and submit scores to the School of Education office (exemption possible based on SAT Scores).
- Complete and submit the program admission form to the School of Education office.
For additional questions, please contact the College of Education, 201 Stevens Hall at 814-393-2146.