Attend Events & Job Fairs
Clarion University Events (Hosted on campus by the Center for Career and Professional Development)
- Healthcare Professions Recruitment Fair - November TBD, 2021
Consortia Events (Held off-campus, sponsored by the consortia/association in which we are a member)
- WestPACS Collegiate Job and Internship Fair - October 2021/March 2022
Recruit for your business, industry, and government positions
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 23, 2022
The PERC education job fair is a well-respected regional and national recruitment event. Recruit for certified teachers, speech language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians and administrators.
Other PASSHE School Events (open to Clarion students and alumni)
- IUP Accounting & Finance Career Day - September 2021
- IUP Career Expo and Graduate School Fair - September 2021
- SRU Teacher Education Fair - October 2021
Employer Sponsorship Opportunities
New opportunities to increase your brand recognition at Clarion University! Expand your organizations visibility with CU students, alumni, faculty and staff, and support the Center for Career and Professional Development's efforts to provide quality services by becoming a sponsor. The "sponsorship opportunities" document provides you three ways that your organization can partner with our office and gain exceptional promotional value.
To discuss a sponsorship level, please contact Josh Domitrovich, Interim Director, Center for Career and Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org; 814-393-2323; 419 Becht Hall, 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214-1232.