Healthcare Professions Recruitment Fair Venango Campus
nursing virtual Recruitment FAIR
october 29, 2020
12noon - 4:00 pm
- Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers ahead of the fair or on the day-of.
- Make an impression. Bring your unique perspective to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
As you prepare for the fair, it's important that you register for employer sessions in advance. Employers will typically provide an overview of their job opportunities, updates on their new technology and hospital expansions along with incentives for new nurses. You can only attend sessions for which you register. Space is limited, so act soon. Check out this article to learn how to register.
Here are some additional resources to help you prepare for the fair:
- How to register for a virtual career fair in Handshake
- Handshake's Guide to Success at Virtual Career Fairs
- 3 Ways Virtual Career Fairs Can Help You
- How to Prepare Questions for Virtual Career Fairs, With Examples
- Expert Tips For Rocking Your Handshake Virtual Career Fair
If you need more guidance on navigating a virtual career search, we are here for you! The Center for Career and Professional Development team is available to help you before, during, and after the fair. Although you don't need to have a resume to participate, please make an appointment with me to have a resume review before or after the fair. We wish you well in your nursing career!
We are looking forward to seeing you virtually at the fair!
Additionally, Lisa Deemer, department secretary, is an additional resource, at email@example.com especially if you have questions about Handshake.
Mark Conrad, M.S.
Coordinator, Center for Career and Professional Development
1801 West First Street
Oil City, PA 16301
Phone (814) 393-1373