Students used to say that there was nothing to do on the weekends in Clarion. No longer is that the case with UAB's Weekend Programming Committee. This committee organizes and plans all of the weekend events on campus. This also includes being a major contributor to Clarion University's new Every Friday Saturday Night program. The committee is always looking for more help with any and all of these events!
Weekend Programming Steering Committee Positions
Event Manager, Chair
- Manage all EFSN Committees
- Help recruit members
- Coordinating events with the Auditorium Manager
- Establish cohesive conversation between student organizations and UAB
- Communicating with the Chair to get information from the contract rider
- Responsible for the Saturday Night Movie presentation
- Processing all movies and being responsible for the safety of the movies.
- Shall be responsible for publicizing EFSN and PAB as a whole
- Update marketing tools with EFSN events
EFSN is a collaborative between the RUO's and RSO's on campus. If your organization is interested in participating please contact the chair.
Weekend Programming ChairS
Weekend Friday: Hannah Dewey H.L.Dewey@eagle.clarion.edu
Weekend Saturday: Aolany Mercado A.A.Mercado@eagle.clarion.edu