Fitness and Recreation
New Rec Pool in 2016!
Click here to see additional drawings of the Recreation Center pool complex with a 3,000-square-foot pool (including three lap lanes, a water basketball court, a water climbing wall, and a spa) and a 2,100-square-foot open deck area!
The Student Recreation Center is student supported and operated. Our success is due to hiring bright, talented student employees who work well together for a common goal. We enhance student development by providing opportunities for university involvement and leadership through a variety of spaces and equipment in a customer friendly and well maintained air conditioned facility
Clarion University's recreation programs offer experiences that enrich the lives of students and others through recreational, fitness, and competitive opportunities. We are committed to encouraging healthy and active lifestyles; providing quality programs, services, and facilities; and fostering student development through social interaction, teamwork, and leadership.
Many recreational and fitness activities are offered in the Student Recreation Center, a student fee-funded facility with three multi-purpose courts, a four-lane running/walking track, a climbing wall, a stretching area, a cardiovascular area, and a weight room. A variety of equipment can be checked out for use inside or outside.
Club Sports Program
Individual Fitness Consultation
Personal Training for a fee
|Student Recreation Center (SRC)
SRC areas and equipment
SRC rental information for external groups
SRC space reservation for student groups
Racket Restringing for a fee
Rent the Student Recreation Center for your next event! A sports theme is a terrific idea for birthday parties and other special occasions.
- Print a schedule of the SRC hours
SRC mEMBERSHIP iNFO
- Like us on our Facebook page: Clarion-Student-Recreation-Center
- Follow us on Twitter@ClarionURec
- Currently all student jobs in the SRC are filled. However, if you have experience teaching aerobics, call for an application.
- The Student Recreation Center is a student fee supported facility. There is a charge for Venango College students, Virtual Campus students, university employees, and community members.