We have a lot to brag about at Clarion University. Below are some of our rankings, accolades, honors, achievements, distinctions and general high fives. Our faculty and staff also make headlines for their expertise, so take a moment to peruse our 'In the News' section.
We think you'll be singing our praises, too, after you get acquainted with this page.
Safest Colleges in America
Clarion University is listed on the National Council for Home Safety and Security's list of Safest Colleges in America
College Consensus place Clarion University on their list of Best Online Undergraduate Business Schools
- Most Affordable Online Colleges
- U.S. News and World Report online rankings
- Most Affordable Online Colleges in the U.S.
- Top Accredited Online Colleges
- Best Online Colleges in Pennsylvania
- Best Online Colleges in Pennsylvania
- Best College Reviews B.S. in Accounting Online programs
- Best Online Undergraduate Business Programs
- Top Online MBA in Pennsylvania
- Best Online Radiology Technology Degrees
- Best Online Master's in Media Communications Degree Programs
- Best Online Master's in Journalism Degree Programs
- Most Affordable Online Sociology Bachelor's programs
- Best Online English Programs
- Top Bachelor's in Business Economics for 2019
- Most Affordable Online Master's in Counseling
- Most Affordable Online Colleges in Psychology
- Best Online Master's in Finance Degree Programs
- No. 2 Best Online Accounting Degree Programs
- Best Online Accounting MBA for 2020
- Most Affordable Online MBA for 2020
- Top 50 Finance Schools
- Most Affordable Online B.S. in Accounting
- Best Online Bachelor's in Accounting Programs
- Best Online Master's in Accounting Programs for 2019
- Online Real Estate program ranks second in nation
- 20 Best Pennsylvania Online MBA Programs
- 50 Easiest Access Online MBA Programs
- 30 Best No-GMAT Online MBA Degree Programs
- Best Online Finance MBA Program
- Best MBA in Healthcare Management
- Best Online Nurse Practitioner Degree Programs
- ASN ranked third in Pennsylvania
- Top 10 nursing schools and among best in nation
- Top 25 Best Online Bachelor's in Criminal Justice Degree Programs 2019
- Best Online Criminal Justice Associate Degree Programs
- Best Online Master's in Library Science Degree Programs
- No. 1 Library Science Programs
- No. 2 M.S.L.S. ranking
- Best Online Bachelor's Degree in Library Science
- Best Online Master's in Library Science
- Best Early Childhood Education Programs
- U.S. News and World Report - No. 5 in Services and Technologies
- U.S. News and World Report - No. 17 in Online Education Faculty
- U.S. News and World Report - Best Online Education Programs
- Best Online Master's Degree Programs
- Best Online Colleges for Associate Degrees
- Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Most Affordable Schools in PA for Bachelor's Degrees
- Safest Colleges in America
- U.S. News and World Report Top Public Regional Universities
Clarion University has 28 national accreditations recognizing our academic programs, the most in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. Clarion University of Pennsylvania also has been continuously accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education since 1948.
Eight tips for lining up your part-time college job - Associate Director of Career Services Diana Brush is quoted in this article regarding the search for part-time college jobs and polishing a resume.
How to Navigate the College Admissions Process, without Losing Your Mind - Clarion University's Director of Undergraduate Admissions Carrie Thompson is quoted in this article giving students tips for the admissions process.
How to be a successful online college student - Online/Associate Director of Extended Programs Lynne Lander Fleisher provide tips on this important topic.
Seven things that might be hurting your nursing career - Clarion University Nursing Administrator/Chair Dr. Deb Kelly is featured in this story on TravelNursing.com.
How to start your scholarship search - David McFarland, director of scholarships at Clarion University, is featured in this story on CollegeXPress.
Clarion University seeks to broaden understanding of Type 2 Diabetes risks with Gallagher Koster Award - Stephan Brooks MPH, PAPHS, who serves as the coordinator of health promotions and alcohol and other drugs program at Clarion, discusses Clarion University's innovative idea to create a multidimensional program for preventing and managing diabetes and pre-diabetes within the student population and the progress so far.