Parking permit applications are available for the following student parking permit types:
- Commuter Student: Students living off Campus ($150.00)
- Resident Student: Student living on Campus ($150.00)
- Venango Student: All Venango Students ($150.00)
- PennWest Clarion Stadium: Free for any student (free)
Parking Permit applications can be submitted via myPennWest (details below) through October 1, 2022. After that date, please visit the Public Safety office for applications. The permit fees will be charged to your student account. Permits will be available for pickup beginning August 1, 2022 in the Public Safety office, Wood Street beside Eagle Commons, for Clarion campus. You will be required to show your student ID to pick up your permit.
In considering a Parking Permit application, please review the university parking regulations and information at www.clarion.edu/parking. All vehicles parked or driven on the property of PennWest Clarion are subject to the rules and regulations published on this site. For questions or concerns, contact the Public Safety Office at (814) 393-2111 or e-mail email@example.com.
To apply for a student parking permit, please use the myPennWest system. The instructions for submitting a parking permit are as follows:
- Go to myPennWest and click "Sign In".
- Find the "Clarion Parking Permit Request" Card
- Click "Apply Now"