The following information has been summarized to help more effectively use these new devices in your department.
A Ricoh MFP device is a piece of equipment that performs more than one function (i.e. printer or fax). Certain model Ricoh
MFP's can print black text only and others can print Color. Either type or model can provide the following functionality:
Print(er), Scan (ner), Fax, and Copy (ier).
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- User Codes (A set of code(s) programmed into Ricoh devices and your print driver to track usage and charges)
- Hold Prints (The ability to"Hold" your print jobs at the Ricoh device until you decide to release them)
- Locked Prints: (The ability to print to the Ricoh device securely so no one else can see or release your print)
- Ricoh MFP Quick Refernecec Guide
- Ricoh MFP Color (copier/printer) User Guide
- Ricoh MFP Black (copier/printer) User Guide
If you have any further questions please contact the help desk at (x2640) or firstname.lastname@example.org.