Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected


Welcome Community College of Allegheny County Transfer Students

The General Education Guideline maps out the courses that will transfer into Clarion's general education requirements.  Some majors have specific requirements (List of Majors), see Clarion's Undergraduate Catalog for your specific program.

The following transfer guides have been established by Clarion and CCAC: If your academic major is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to Clarion. Contact a transfer counselor at CCAC or Clarion (800-672-7171 Selection 1) for more information.

College of Arts & Sciences

College of Business Administration

College of Education & Human Services


PA TRAC (PA Transfer and Articulation Center) will provide you with a comprehensive list of courses and how they transfer to Clarion. Connect with the CCAC web site for additional information.