It’s time to submit your Clarion photos for a spot on the wall in the Gemmell Student Complex plus a free clarion t-shit! Post your submissions to twitter using @clarionuab and #CUphoto! Contest will run from March 31st through April 18th. Tell your friends to like and favorite your photo to win! The top 25 point getters will be forwarded to our judging panel for consideration. At this time you will be required to submit the highest quality version of your submission. All low quality submissions will not be selected.
ALF, CampusFest, Campus Life, Nature, Community Service, Greek Life, Sports, UAB Events, General
Rules & Requirements:
- Photos must be submitted via Twitter* and must include @clarionuab #CUphoto
- Photos must be able to scale to 24" x 36" without distortion
- If your photo is selected for the judging panel, you must submit the original photo file. Low Res photos will not be judged.
- Photos must be submitted by 11:59pm April 18th, 2014
- The top 25 most favorited and retweeted qualifying photos will be forwarded to the panel of judges.
- A favorite is worth 1 point, a retweet is worth 1 point. Total Points = favorites + retweets
*if you are unable to post your photo to Twitter yourself, please contact or stop by the UAB office to submit your photo in digital format. UAB will post your photo on behalf of you.