Counselors are available to present programs and workshops free of charge on a wide variety of topics, such as career decision-making, stress management, relationships, body image, and eating disorders. Presentations are given to classes, residence halls, Greek fraternities and sororities, and campus organizations. Please feel free to contact us to request programs for your group.
Examples of a few recent programs and workshops presented include (feel free to suggest your own topics):
- "Exploring Your Body Image"
- "Planning Your Career with the e-Discover program"
- "Managing Stress"
- "Increasing Communication in Your Relationships"
- "Dieting and Healthy Eating"
- "Assessing Your Personality Style"
- "Assessing Your Leadership Style"
- "What to Do When You Miss Home for the First Time"
- "Sexual Assault"
- "Listening Skills"
- "How to Increase Your Self-Esteem"
- "How to Have a More Relaxed Performance"
- "Beating the Winter Blues"
- "Loss and Ways to Cope"
- "Disruptive Students in the Classroom (for faculty)"