1. Click on the "Calendar" option in the bottom left portion of your Outlook 2007 screen
select it by clicking the small calendar icon.
2. Click "New Appointment"
3. Set the date and start/end times for the calendar appointment
4. You will see the following screen where you can type in a (subject, location).
You can also select a more specific time using the drop down boxes
for Start Time/End Time or type in a specific time you would like (i.e. 10:10am)
5. Click "Save and Close" to post your new appointment in your calendar
You can also select other people to attend a meeting and have it
e-mail them a calendar appointment and have it easily added to their calendar.
1. Invite others to a meeting by: clicking on "Invite Attendees.." icon on tool bar
2. Type their e-mail address into the "To:" field that now appears on
your calendar appointment creation screen.
3. Click "Send" button when done.