Note: Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox
(Therefore you should not have to perform the below instructions)
To check or change your settings:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies (**make sure this is checked)
5. Choose Keep until they expire as your default option for "Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:"
6. Click OK to close the Options window
7. Close all Firefox browser windows and then re-open Firefox