Open Art Night is an event where students can display their artwork. Other students will come and vote on their favorite pieces of art. The pieces of art that receives the most votes will receive a prize and have their artwork featured in a glass case. Snacks and refreshments will be served.
To enter a piece of art:
- A student must submit up to three pieces of artwork.
- All artwork is permitted --- including paintings, sculptures, photography, etc.
- The art work will be judged by your peers and the top three voted will receive a prize and have your artwork displayed in Gemmell.
- You are encouraged to attend and sit at your table by your artwork in case anyone has any questions. Please just try and make arrangements for it to be picked up after the show.
- Students can bring their art Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 6:00 pm. If a student cannot make this time or event, they may still drop off their art in the University Activities Board office (249 Gemmell) starting Monday, March 22, 2010. Please fill out an art entry form in the UAB office and attach it to each piece of art.