Wilkinson Hall is a co-ed gender residence hall. It was named for J.W.F. Wilkinson who was Dean of Instruction between 1924 and 1935. This seven story hall is home to 400 men and women. It borders on the edge of campus along Main Street and is adjacent to the tennis/roller hockey courts, basketball, and volleyball facilities. Residents enjoy a wide variety of activities which promote both academic and social growth.
The staff and hall council provide programs which promote unity and self reliance for residents as well as stimulate and complement academic pursuits.
- TV and Study lounges on every floor
- Laundry Facilities
- Recreational Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Facilities
- Window drapes
- Vending machine area
- Room Dimensions: 11' 8" x 14' 2"
- New Windows Installed Summer 2006
- All floors of Wilkinson Hall have extended visitation
- Professional and paraprofessional staff members
- In-room cable TV/Cat 5 Data connections
- In-room free local telephone service through Windstream or calling card long distance service
- Leadership opportunities within hall government
- Card Key Security Building Access