What is Eagle Mail?
EagleMail is the Clarion University student e-mail system, provided in partnership with Microsoft.
Student Eagle Mail Service Highlights:
- A robust, fully web-based e-mail client -- Outlook Live
- 25GB of e-mail storage per user
- E-mail attachments of up to 20MB
- E-mail for Life -- keep your e-mail account after you graduate
How do I get Started?
- Upon your enrollment to the university, your EagleMail e-mail address and your initial Eagle Mail password will be provided to you in the BLUE - "Clarion University Computer Account Information" letter.
- Follow the instructions in the letter to log into your Eagle Mail account, update your password and complete some basic setup steps. That's it -- your new Eagle E-Mail will be ready to use! (For a copy of the instructions from the letter, please see our Computer Account Start-up Guide site.
- Step-by-step directions and additional documentation are available at www.clarion.edu/Computing/EagleMail/.