Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. (ACEN), this program offers:
• Accessibility. With the exception of clinical experiences, internships and select skill labs, course work is delivered in an online format that is available to students 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Affordability. Tuition is competitive as part of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.
• Responsiveness. Program graduates meet regional health care needs by providing primary care in rural and medically underserved communities.
• Quality. The U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Education Program Rankings, 2013 edition, ranked the Clarion and Edinboro Universities Master of Science in Nursing Program #19 out of nearly 100 programs listed.
• Success. In 2012, the first time pass rate on FNP certifying exams was 100%. In addition, graduates are in high demand by employers and many have continued their educations at the doctoral level.