Only Clarion University students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in intramurals and other recreation programs. For specific eligibility rules for each activity, consult the information sheet posted on the Intramural Bulletin Board for that particular event. Non-students may not participate!
Steps for Getting Involved in Intramurals
- Review the list of intramurals scheduled for the current semester.
- Go to the Fall Intramurals Schedule or the Spring Intramurals Schedule. Click on the activity in which you are interested to access and print an information sheet in MS Word.
- Check the Intramurals Bulletin Board (located in the hallway on the first floor of the Rec Center) for a list of intramurals and other recreation activities.
- Pay particular attention to the registration deadline and the roster limits for each activity.
- NEW for 2012 - Totally on-line registration for all IM sports.
- Go to IMLeagues.com/Clarion
- Captains sign-in and create a team.
- Each player signs in and joins the team and are added to the roster.
- Review the Intramurals Guidelines for information about officials, injuries, forfeits, and protests.
- Attend the team captain's meeting. Information about the meetings are available on the Intramurals Bulletin Board in the Rec Center.
For Intramurals NewsCheck the Rec Center's Intramurals Bulletin Board or the Intramurals page in The Clarion Call for information about event standings and other intramurals news.
Call the Student Recreation Center Reception Desk at 814-393-1667.