MyClarion Training - Academic Advising (Degree Audit)
MyClarion Academic Advising provides faculty with degree audit reports and "What If" scenarios for their advisees.
The webinar and reference guides are recommended for all faculty. The approximate length of the webinar is 13 minutes
Before You Begin
Note: Some items below are limited to Clarion faculty and staff. For items marked "authentication required", please enter your Clarion username in the format clarion\username. For detailed instructions, please click here.
Review the MyClarion Terminology 101 guide.
- Complete the MyClarion Faculty Center Course (authentication required)
- Review the MyClarion Academic Advising (Degree Audit) reference guide (authentication required)
Other useful documentation:
Academic Advising (Degree Audit) Recorded Webinar Access
* The recorded webinar will be displayed via Mediasite. If you encounter problems with the Mediasite player, please review our MediaSite Support Page.
* You can view the video in "full screen" mode. Use the video playback controls at the bottom of the viewer. Select the help icon (?) within the viewer for more details.
* Click Here for the Webinar (enter you Clarion username and password at the Mediasite prompt). The length of
this webinar is approx. 13 minutes.