ways you can be involved...
FALL 2022 COMMUNITY ASSISTANT POSITIONS NOW OPEN!
Do you want to make a difference and help others transition through college? Do you want to be a positive role model and be seen as a leader on campus? The CA position may be for you!
We are looking for energetic students who want to be involved in their Residence Hall/Village and make a difference within the resident's lives.
Fall 2022 Community Assistant Application
APPLICATIONS DUE March 4 by 4 pm.
2022 SUMMER CAMP ASSISTANT POSITIONS NOW OPEN!
Up for something new this summer? Be part of our summer camp team. We offer a fun, unique work experience that will provide skills such as organization, planning, customer service and communication. If you are looking for a job that offers flexibility and some extra money during the summer, all while staying on campus, then look no further. For more information please call: Jessica Zacherl at 814-393-1944 for stop by Gemmell 263.
Experience the fun, gain experience in event services and make new friends. Applications can be found on JobX.
Interviews will begin February 28, 2022.
COMMUNITY ASSISTANT AWARDS
It is that time of year again to nominate your Community Assistants for awards! Did you attend an outstanding Community Assistant program this year? Is your Community Assistant doing an outstanding job in your community? Nominate them for one of the following awards to be presented during the Reinhard Awards in the spring semester.
PROGRAM AWARD NOMINATION FORM
"MARY WALTER CA OF THE YEAR" AWARD
"DR. MARILYNN MIKOLUSKY CA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" AWARD
Summer Housing Assistants
Looking for a summer job and want to stay on campus? We are looking for students to assist us with summer camps and conferences that will be staying on the Clarion University this coming summer. Responsibilities would include:
- Attend all scheduled training program(s) and meetings
- Conduct camp and conference participant and summer school check in and check out of the residence halls
- Inspect residence hall before and after programs
- Monitor camp and conference participants and summer resident conduct for adherence to campus policies and procedures
- Report incidents of misconduct
- Assume regularly scheduled evening duty and office hour responsibilities
- Maintain key, equipment and supply inventories
- Perform bi-weekly key audits
- Reports custodial and maintenance issues
- Assist camp and conference participants as necessary
- Perform additional duties as assigned
SUMMER HOUSING ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION, APPLICATION AND REFERENCE FORMS