Spring 2023 housing
Spring 2023 Housing application will be available November 14th
Please read the below scenarios for spring housing. Housing will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Freshmen housing will be offered in Suites on Main South, Valley View, Suites on Main North (only in LLCs), and Campus View (only in LLC's)
- Housing Rates for 2022-2023 can be found here. The 2023-2024 housing rates have not been finalized. As soon as the housing rates are determined for 2023-2024 they will be posted here.
- Living Learning Communities (LLCs) will be filled on a first come first serve basis. If you select a Living Learning Community, please know that will take precedence over room type. Roommate requests for the LLCs should match Living Learning Community requests to ensure an assignment together.
- To receive priority consideration for medical housing accommodations, students should contact the Office for Students with Disabilities. For Spring housing, they will be based upon availability.
- All students living within campus housing MUST have a meningitis vaccination or a waiver on file through the PennWest Clarion Patient Portal before moving in. Please access the Patient Portal to update your information as soon as possible.
New to housing for spring
Students that want to move in or return to housing for Spring 2023 can apply for housing starting Monday, November 14, 2022 at 9am.
Steps to Sign up for Housing
1. Log into the my.pennwest.edu portal and find the Housing Portal under quick links.
2. Complete the application along with the $100 application fee.
Click here for instructions. (PW THD Instructions)
Students will be assigned by the Residence Life and Housing Staff in December and early January. Please, know that room style options are limited. We will do the best we can to accommodate your living style requests, but you will be placed in what is available at the time of assignment. After assignment students will receive an email with their assignment and how to find their roommate information.
spring 2023 MOVE-IN
New student check-in will be Sunday, January 15, 2pm-6pm at your assigned housing location.
Please, contact Residence Life and Housing if you have any questions. The office can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 814-393-2352.