Clarion University of Pennsylvania received high-ranking status for multiple degree programs by Intelligent.com.
According to Intelligent.com, Clarion University of Pennsylvania was listed among thousands of public institutions in the nation, and the comprehensive research guide is based on an assessment of 2,277 accredited colleges and universities. Each program is evaluated based on curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation, and post-graduate employment.
The 2021 rankings were calculated through a unique scoring system, which includes student engagement, potential return on investment, and leading third-party evaluations. Intelligent.com analyzed thousands of schools with comparable programs on a scale of 0 to 100, with Clarion University of Pennsylvania making it to the final list for 11 Degree Programs. The methodology uses an algorithm that collects and analyzes multiple rankings into one score to easily compare each university's degree program.
Intelligent.com provides unbiased research to help students make informed decisions
about higher education programs. The website offers curated guides, which include
the best degree programs as well as information about financial aid, internships and
even study strategies. With comprehensive, user-friendly guides and hundreds of program
rankings, Intelligent.com is a trusted source among students and prospective students.
Of all of the rankings bestowed, Clarion University was the top ranking school in Pennsylvania for all of them except one.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania has been recognized for the following degree programs:
- Master's in Media Communications Degree Programs | 2
- Master's in Library Science Degree Programs | 3
- Colleges for Associate Degrees | 3
- MBA in Healthcare Management Degree Programs | 4
- MBA No GMAT Degree Programs | 5
- Master's Degrees | 5
- Bachelor's Degrees and Programs | 6
- Accounting Degree Programs | 8
- MBA in Finance Degree Programs | 13
- Colleges In Pennsylvania | 41
- Associate in Business Administration Degree Programs | 44