CLARION UNIVERSITY – VENANGO HOUSING
The Clarion University Foundation, Inc. student apartment complex at Clarion University – Venango is scenically situated on 65 acres of wooded hillside overlooking the Allegheny River in the city of Oil City. Oil City offers a congenial, small-town setting for students and boasts a variety of local restaurants, antique shops, bike trails, outdoor activities, cultural opportunities, and more.
- Two and three-story buildings with two apartments on each floor
- Each apartment houses up to four students
- Students enjoy a private bedroom and a semi-private bathroom
- Students share common kitchen, laundry facilities, and living and dining areas
- The Michael F. and Joyce I. Hughes Hall features a community center where students of all buildings can gather for studying or socializing.
2019-2020 Rates10 installment (academic year) = $7,090 or $709 per installment
12 installment (full year) = $8,040 or $670 per installment
*This cost includes all utilities (electric, air conditioning, heat, cable, high-speed Internet access, and local telephone).
Also included is a Clarion University Dining Services Flex Dollars Plan in the amount of $200 (per academic year), which can be used at the Robert W. Rhoades Center CrossRhoades Cafe and any Clarion campus dining facility.