InterLibrary Loan Community User Policy
- Cost: Community Users are assessed $100 per year.
- Limitations: Ten (10) InterLibrary Loan borrowing requests per month.
- If the lending institution or Copyright Clearance Center charges the University a fee, that fee will be passed on to the community patron making the request.
- Requests are made via ILLiad InterLibrary Loan software available through the Library
- Initial ILLiad account set-up is done in consultation with the InterLibrary Loan Technician.
- EZBorrow InterLibrary Loan services are not available to community patrons.
- InterLibrary Loan borrowing privileges are suspended when...
- an item is more than two (2) weeks overdue or
- if an item is not returned and the bill for replacement has not been paid.
- All other InterLibrary Loan borrowing and lending policies apply to community patrons as appropriate.