CASES ON CAMPUS
Clarion University students or employees known to have tested positive for COVID-19 and who may have presented an exposure risk to other members of the university community are listed in the table below.
It is important to note that these numbers represent cases reported to Clarion University’s Human Resources office or the Center for Wellness and may include those reported by the Clarion County Health Department and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
|Aug. 30 - Sept. 5||0||0|
|Sept. 27 - Oct. 3||0||4|
|Nov. 29 - Dec. 5||3||0|
|Dec. 27 - Jan. 2||0||3|
Procedures for Positive Cases of COVID-19
Clarion University will generally become aware of a positive case in one of five ways:
- Notification from the Clarion County Department of Health (if the person is tested in Clarion County);
- Notification from the Pennsylvania Department of Health (if the person is tested in another county within Pennsylvania);
- Notification from Clarion University Human Resources or the Center for Wellness (if the person was sent for testing by the university);
- The student was tested at the Center for Wellness and results were received from the testing lab;
- Notification from the individual self-reporting. (Any student or employee who is displaying symptoms and plans to be tested should alert Human Resources or the Center for Wellness.)