**(Only for current faculty of Clarion University)
Respondus 4.0 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to D2L Brightspace.
If you wish to have Respondus installed at your office please contact the helpdesk at extension x2640 or firstname.lastname@example.org . A technician will be in touch to coordinate the installation.
Faculty Home Use Installations:
Responsus Downloads: (Note: Your Clarion username & password are required - See instructions)
- New installs - download and install both Respondus 4.x AND the latest 'Patch' file update:
- Existing Respondus 4.x users who already have it installed. You just need to install
the newest 'Patch' file below:
- Respondus 4.x (Home Use - Patch File) - 01-22-2021
- Respondus 4.x Installation Instructions
- Respondus 4.x License File
* Note: When prompted for "Personality" select "Desire2Learn".
** Note: Please Do NOT try to download "Respondus" from the Respondus website since the activation passwords are different and the ones above will not work with "Respondus" downloaded from their website.
Respondus Support Links:
- Respondus D2L Publishing Instructions and Question Formatting (PDF)
- Respondus User Guides and Video Tutorials
System Requirements for Respondus 4.0:
- Operating System - Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Memory - 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space - 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor - 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum resolution
- Download Time - The file size is approximately 10 MB
**Apple Macintosh users can run Respondus using Windows emulation software such as Microsoft's Virtual PC.
Clarion University offers this software as a convenience for home use and cannot guarantee suitability of this product with your home system nor provide technical support on its installation or use. If you have any questions regarding this product or its installation, please refer Respondus Support.