Parking permit applications are available for the following student parking permit types:
- Commuter Student: Students living off Campus ($150.00)
- Resident Student: Student living on Campus ($150.00)
- Venango Student: All Venango Students ($150.00)
- Clarion University Stadium: Free for any student (free)
Parking Permit applications can be submitted via MyClarion (details below) through October 1, 2018. After that date, please visit the Public Safety office for applications. The permit fees will be charged to your student account. Permits will be available for pickup beginning August 1, 2018 in the Public Safety office, Wood Street beside Eagle Commons, for Clarion campus students and August 27, 2018 in Frame Hall for Venango campus students. You will be required to show your student ID to pick up your permit.
In considering a Parking Permit application, please review the university parking regulations and information at www.clarion.edu/parking. All vehicles parked or driven on the property of Clarion University are subject to the rules and regulations published on this site. For questions or concerns, contact the Public Safety Office at (814) 393-2111 or e-mail email@example.com.
To apply for a student parking permit, please use the MyClarion system. Detailed instructions for submitting a parking permit application can be found in the MyClarion Parking Permit Quick Reference guide. The abbreviated instructions for submitting a parking permit are as follows:
- Go to www.clarion.edu/myclarion and select "Login".
- Select Student Center. Review & update your information in the Personal Information / Address section.
- Select "Parking Permit Request" from the Personal Information section.
- Select the "Request Parking Permit" tab. Enter the required information and select "Submit Request".
- Please see the MyClarion Parking Permit Quick Reference guide document for detailed instructions.