Friday, December 15 - Residence Halls/Suites close at 10pm - complete the Break Housing Request form if needed to stay and turn in to Residence Life BEFORE Tuesday, December 5, 2017 for consideration. Fees may apply.
- Please see the Semester Break Notice for additional details about break and residence hall expectations.
Saturday, December 16 - Graduation
Saturday, January 20 - Residence Halls/Suites open at 10am
Spring 2018 meal plans will begin on Sunday, January 21 at Dinner.
- Saturday, January 20 dining options (flex dollars are operational for purchases)
- Eagle Commons 10:30am-1pm & 4:30pm-6pm
- Starbucks 11am-4pm
- Sunday, January 21 dining options (flex dollars are operational for purchases)
- Eagle Commons 10am - 3pm & 3pm - 8pm** (Meal plan begins at dinner)
- The Den 11am - 11pm
- Starbucks 8am - 8pm
Friday, March 9 - Residence halls/Suites close at 10pm
Sunday, March 18 - Residence Halls/Suites open at 1pm
Friday, May 11 - Residence Halls/Suites close at 6pm
Saturday, May 12 - Graduation
Please visit the Clarion University academic calendar for additional information.
Gemmell Mailroom hours - fall 2017
Student mailboxes are accessible 7 days a week when Gemmell is opened 7am - 11pm.
Gemmell PAckage hours
- Monday through Friday 11am-9pm
Contact the mailroom at email@example.com.
optional Student property Insurance
Submit a Work Order Request By clicking on your location
Additional Work Order Information:
LEED is an international green building standard. Clarion University has many LEED certified buildings across campus, including some of our residence halls, in order to become more efficient and environmentally friendly. Learn more about our LEED Certifications.