Clarion University of Pennsylvania has earned recognition in U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Online Program rankings.
U.S. News assessed schools based on four general categories: Engagement, Services and Technologies, Faculty Credentials and Training and Expert Opinion. Using those criteria, U.S. News & World Report ranked five Clarion programs among the best in the world:
- Nursing (Graduate): Clarion offers a complete ladder of nursing credentials, from the Associate of Science in Nursing to the Doctor of Nursing Practice. While the ASN and Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs are taught on the ground, the RN to BSN, Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice are offered online.
- Business, non-MBA (Graduate): Clarion's non-MBA graduate business programs include the M.S. in Applied Data Analytics in which students take one online course at a time to accumulate and apply the necessary skills to solve big data problems, and the M.S. in Accounting, which provides students with essential accounting and financial analysis skills; the coursework is designed to prepare students to pass the CPA exam.
- Bachelor's: Bachelor's degree-seeking students can choose from 10 online programs, including the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies, which has various concentrations and minors.
- Education (Graduate): Clarion offers six online Master of Education programs, with concentrations available in: curriculum, instruction and teacher leadership; early childhood education; mathematics; reading; science education; and technology.
- MBA: The online Master of Business Administration program provides a basic core of knowledge about various theories, techniques and practices related to business administration and problem solving. Candidates have an opportunity for in-depth study in areas of interest.
For information about Clarion University's online degree programs, visit www.clarion.edu/online.