Clarion University invites the community to join in celebrating Halloween. All events are open to the public.
- Baseball and softball teams will host Haunted Gymnasium from 7 to 11 p.m. Oct. 19-21 and Oct. 26-28 in Tippin Gym. Admission is $10; proceeds benefit the teams. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Student Honors Association will present Haunted Dorms from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 26 and 27 in Ballentine Hall. Admission is by donation.
- ABLE and National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association will host a Community Halloween Party from 2 to 4 p.m. Oct. 28. A costume contest will be held at 3 p.m. Admission is free.
- The Leadership and Excellence Club will host Trunk-or-Treat from 4 to 7 p.m. Oct. 28 in Lot 12, near Marwick-Boyd Fine Arts Center. Members of Clarion University student organizations will decorate their vehicles. In addition to scary cars, there will be silly games and candy for the little ones. Don't forget to dress up. Admission is free.
- Dr. Todd Pfannestiel and the History Club will present The Ghosts of Clarion University at 8 p.m. Oct. 29 and 30 in Hart Chapel. Admission is free; donations collected will benefit Clarion Historical Society.