How to Apply
To apply to the Clarion University IEP, follow these five steps:
- Complete the IEP Application Form
- Provide certified copies of original high school and university records. Please include certified translations into English.
- Provide a certified bank verification letter and/or scholarship letter, along with certified translations into English
- Provide a photocopy of your passport
- Send a non-refundable application fee of $75 (U.S.) payable to Clarion University with application packet.
Download your IEP application today.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these PDF files.
Send all items to:
Office of International Programs
840 Wood Street
Clarion, PA 16214 U.S.A.