How to Apply
To apply to the Clarion University IEP, follow these five steps:
- Complete the IEP Application Form.
- Provide certified copies of original High School and University records. Please include certified translations into English.
- Provide a certified bank verification letter and/or scholarship letter, along with certified translations into English.
- Provide a photocopy of your passport.
- Pay an application fee of $35 (U.S.) via Flywire.
Download your IEP application today.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these PDF files.
Send all items 1-4 to:
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Office of International Programs
840 Wood Street
Clarion, PA 16214 U.S.A.