DEGREES EARNED / CERTIFICATIONS / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- B.A. – Gannon University, 1989
- M.A. – Clinical Psychology, 1992, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Credits – Social Psychology, 1993-1994, Kent State University
- Doctoral Credits – Psychology, 2001-Present, through Capella University and Northcentral
- Full-time behavioral-health work from 1992-2009;
- Licensed Professional Counselor, 2003-2009;
- Nationally Certified Psychologist
- (NAMP) from 2003-2006
PRIMARY COURSES TAUGHT
I teach Principles of Sociology at Venango campus, but I have also taught 26 different college/university-level courses across 200+ sections in the SOC, PSYC, HDFS, and RHS disciplines.
Health and Wellness
MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
Dissertation in Process
HONORS AND AWARDS
I was nominated for the Sanner Excellence in Teaching Award through Allegany College of Maryland, 2014-2015.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
American Psychological Association
I am a long-term martial arts (since 1980) and T'ai Chi practitioner/instructor (since 1986). I am happily married, with 2 great children!