Dr. Nripendra Singh
DEGREES EARNED / CERTIFICATIONS / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- PhD-Hospitality Management, 2018, Iowa State University
- PhD-Business Administration, 2005, University of Lucknow (India)
- MBA-Marketing Management, 2000, University of Pune (India)
- MBA-Computer Management, 1999, University of Pune (India)
PRIMARY COURSES TAUGHT
- International Marketing (MKTG469)
- Marketing Research (MKTG461)
- Services Marketing (MKTG369)
- Retail Management (MKTG362)
- Services Marketing
- Retail Management
MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
- Singh, N., Shalender, K., & Su, J. (2018). Developing impacts and indicators for sustainable event management using a triple bottom line approach: A study of auto expo. Event Management: An International Journal. (Accepted for publication)
- Singh, N. & Su, J. (2018, January). Impact of structured questioning versus unstructured discussion in engaging students minds: an empirical study on case method [Paper under review]. The 23rd Annual Graduate Education and Graduate Student Research Conference in Hospitality & Tourism, Fort Worth, TX.
- Singh, N., Su, J. & Bosselman, R. (2017, March). Conceptual framework for understanding conference attendees' use of mobile apps: An ecological perspective. Paper presented at the 2nd Annual Central Federation CHRIE Regional Conference, Stillwater, OK.
- Singh, N., Krentler, K.A., & Ahuja, S. (2016). Profiling and segmentation of international tourists in India. Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, 28(1), 31-40.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Fulbright Fellow, Fulbright Nehru Environmental Leadership Program (2012-13), Pennsylvania State University, PA.
- Mary Zetta Lind Scholarship (2015), Iowa State University
- Charlotte and Stanley Herren Graduate Fellowship (2016), Iowa State University
- Catherine Carroll Scholarship (2016), Iowa State University
- Helen Easter FCS Graduate Scholarship (2017), Iowa State University
- Preparing Future Faculty program, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, Iowa State University. PFF Scholar, PFF Fellow, PFF Associate
- Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning, Iowa State University. CIRTL Professional, CIRTL Practitioner, CIRTL Associate
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Marketing Association - member (current)
- Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management - member governing body; life member.
- Higher Education Forum - life member.
- Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer - associate editor