Foundation Job Opportunities
The Clarion University Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation and charitable organization of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, formed to promote educational purposes in connection with or at the request of Clarion University. The Foundation is the organization designated to receive and manage private sector gifts provided for support of the activities and programs of the university. The operation of the Foundation, establishment of policies, acquisition of resources, stewardship of assets, and management of endowment funds are directed by the Board of Directors of the Foundation and are carried out by the Foundation Staff.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all organizational data management needs are met and effective processes are designed for collecting, managing, and using data throughout the organization.
- Software currently utilized: Blackbaud Applications (Raiser's Edge, Financial Edge, Net Community), RuffaloCody Campus Call, and various Microsoft products.
- Oversees all aspects of Raiser's Edge database usage and ensures policies and procedures are followed for efficient and effective use of data to support organizational goals.
- Create and run queries, exports, and reports as requested by staff to support fundraising and alumni outreach efforts.
- Maintain data integrity standards including security, accuracy, duplicate elimination, and conduct regular audits of database.
- Acquiring, cleansing, and integrating external and internally generated data into database and manage sharing of information with partners at Clarion University.
- Work collaboratively with Clarion University Computing Services in maintaining the organization's database as well as supporting all other software and hardware needs.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Information Systems, or related field.
- Valid PA Driver's License
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience with relational databases
- An advanced Microsoft Office skill set required and experience with Blackbaud / Raiser's Edge ERP systems preferred.
- High degree of professionalism, including the demonstrated ability to timely manage responsibilities with accountability, flexibility, integrity, and tact.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills as well as organization skills are critical.
This position reports to the COO/CFO. Competitive salary and benefits package included. Please apply in writing with letter of interest, salary requirements, and resume to Deb Everett, Admin. Asst. /HR Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. Deadline for applications is March 2, 2018. No phone calls please.
Clarion University Foundation, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charitable organization has an immediate opening for a full-time secretary to assist with all administrative functions of the organization's Alumni Engagement Office including, but not limited to typing, filing, meeting minutes, project completion, assistance in preparation of and at special events, as well as reception and phone coverage duties. The position reports to the Director of Alumni Engagement. High school diploma, one year's direct secretarial experience, various office equipment familiarity, computer proficiency including the use of Microsoft Office Products, and a valid PA Driver's License required. Business or clerical trade school diploma preferred. Competitive wage and benefits package including, but not limited to paid vacation, holidays, health and life insurance, and a 403(b) retirement plan. Please apply in writing with letter of interest and resume to Deb Everett, Admin. Assist./H.R. Coordinator, Clarion University Foundation, Inc., 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214 or e-mail same to email@example.com. EOE. Deadline for applications is January 22, 2018. No phone calls please.