Logan Chiropractic Affiliation Program
This affiliation program allows selected students to complete 3 years (a minimum of 99 credits) of Pre-Chiropractic coursework at Clarion University (Phase I), and 3 years of study at Logan University's Doctor of Chiropractic program in Chesterfield, MO (Phase II). The first year of courses at Logan are transferred back to Clarion to complete the B.S. Degree in Biology while working towards a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Logan University. Acceptance into the 3+3 program reserves a space in Logan's 3 year D.C. program, provided that the student meets all entrance criteria of the affiliation agreement.
A limited number of seats are reserved at Logan each year for Clarion University accelerated affiliation students. Those students who complete the required Phase I coursework at Clarion University with a GPA of 3.25 or better are guaranteed a seat at Logan University. Applications for affiliation seats from incoming students, Clarion freshmen and sophomores are reviewed by the Pre-Professional Committee each fall. For more information, please contact Dr. Craig Scott (814) 393-2560.
Early Acceptance/Accelerated Program (3+3)
- Can enroll during senior year of high school
- Enrollment available to current Clarion students up to 3rd semester
- Recommended SAT 1000 (Math + Verbal) and high school GPA 3.25 or higher.
- Guaranteed seat upon completion of Phase I (Clarion) pre-requisite coursework and successful interview.
- Must complete 90 credits of pre-chiropractic coursework at Clarion University
- Maximum of 15 credits of AP, dual enrollment, or transfer credits are allowed
- Enter Logan after three years at Clarion University
- BS Biology degree awarded from Clarion University after successful completion of first year of courses at Logan.
Phase II (Logan Matriculation) Requirements
- Overall GPA ≥3.25 for guaranteed seat in Logan's D.C. program; students with GPA 2.5-3.25 who have completed the Clarion portion will be considered, but not guaranteed a seat.
- Completion of all pre-requisite courses at Clarion University (90 credits) with no grade lower than C in any course.
- Submit application to Logan at least 6 months prior to desired matriculation date
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation, at least one from a chiropractor
- Successful completion of an interview at Logan University
For more information about Logan University, go to www.logan.edu