New merit scholarship programs are available to recognize the academic achievement of high school seniors entering
Our MBA offers an accredited and affordable program in a variety of formats to fit your personal needs. Our AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education. Also, Geteducated.com ranked our online MBA program as a Top 30 Best Buy.
The educational requirements of the MBA are the same whether you earn your degree 100% on-line, on-campus, or a combination of both. Review our program options below and earn your MBA the way that works best for you.
- 11-month MBA - Available to individuals with an undergraduate degree in a business or business-related field. This program is offered in a blended format with classes online and on campus.
- Traditional MBA - Designed for candidates with undergraduate degrees not only in business administration but also in other disciplines. Foundation business courses may be required as part of the program. This program is offered 100% online or in a blended format.
- B2MBA (Bachelors to MBA) - Available to Clarion University students from all majors providing a fast-track opportunity to achieve multiple educational and career goals. Students are able to earn both a bachelor's and an MBA in five years.
- Part-time Online MBA - This 100% online program is designed around the working adult. We promise to provide you with 1-3 classes each term (sometimes more, but the promise is 1-3) so that the working adult can achieve excellence in academics and in their careers. Foundation business courses may be required as part of the program.
- Pre-MBA/MBA Foundations - Available to students with non-business undergraduate education to prepare you for MBA coursework.
Ms. Juanice Vega, MBA, COBAIS Graduate Programs Coordinator
337 Still Hall
+1 814 393 2605
Ms. Wenda Strickenberger, Secretary
302 Still Hall
+1 814 393 2605