For Current Students
Clarion University is committed to helping you be successful in your academic and
career pursuits. We have designed these services to assist you at any stage of your
career development. Our staff can meet with you in person, by telephone, or virtually
(e.g. SKYPE, Blackboard Collaborate, etc.).
Explore the Center for Career and Professional Development website to access in person or online career tools for:
- Career research
- Gaining experience (student employment, internships, service)
- Job search preparation
- Live and virtual career and job fairs
- Job Search Resources - Part-time, seasonal and full-time employment
- Transition from student to professional
- Graduate and pre-professional application information
Learn more by watching this Narrated Orientation to Career Development Center.
- Quicklinks to Online Career Resources
- Career Connections: Online Career Management System
- Checklist for finding Campus and Part-time Jobs
- Candid Career: Career Video Resources
The CUmentor program is designed to link alumni and employer partners with current Clarion University students to facilitate mentor-mentee partnerships that foster the sharing of knowledge and experience. This is a two-year pilot program with the College of Business Administration and Information Sciences.