Health Careers Fair
Health Careers Job and Internship Fair
THIS IS THE STUDENT & ALUMNI INFORMATION PAGE
Friday, November 9, 2018
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Gemmell Multi-Purpose Room
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
This event is an opportunity for ALL students and alumni to explore internships, summer jobs, part-time positions, full-time jobs or military programs in the health careers field by meeting with organizations which have these experiences. Learn application procedures, make professional contacts, discover other career experience options, and obtain insight into required qualifications for various career opportunities in one location, on one day!
Who's Coming?(List will be provided on September 24 and updated weekly)
Should I do anything before the fair?
- Avoid the lines! Pre-register by Sunday, November 5 to get a pre-printed nametag. Report to the pre-registered student check-in table for a speedy check-in!
- You don't have to be pre-registered for this event. Walk-ins are welcome! Blank nametags will be provided at Student check-in.
- Review the At-A-Glance List of Participating Organizations by major and opportunity (will be added Sept 24)
- Review the Real-time detailed list and descriptions of participating organizations (majors sought, career opportunities, website) on Career Connections:
- Click on the Events tab
- Click on Career Fairs
- Click on Health Careers Job and Internship Fair
- Freshmen and Sophomores: If you have one - bring it! If you don't, don't worry. Stop by to meet the representatives to explore careers and learn about part-time jobs, summer jobs or get a head start on your internship search!
- Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students and Alumni: If you are applying for jobs and internships, then you are encouraged to take resumes to this event. Some employers will be interviewing at the event, so it's a good idea to have one. Submit your resume to email@example.com for a review at least two weeks prior to the event.