Government and Public Service/Non-Profit Job Fair
Government, Public Service, & Non-Profit Fair
THIS IS THE STUDENT & ALUMNI INFORMATION PAGE
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Gemmell Multi-Purpose Room
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
This event is an opportunity for ALL students and alumni to explore internships, summer jobs, part-time positions, full-time jobs or military programs by meeting with organizations which have these experiences. Learn application procedures, make professional contacts, discover other career experience options, and obtain insight into required qualifications for various career opportunities in one location, on one day!
Abraxas Youth and Family Services (Marienville)
Academy Schools, The (PA)
All Lines Technology (corporate/for-profit)
Allegheny County Department of Human Services
Camp Allegheny -The Salvation Army
City of Pittsburgh - JUST ADDED!
Clarion University Graduate Programs (graduate programs)
Community Resources for Independence
County of Venango
Family Behavior Services
Glade Run Lutheran Services
Home City Ice Company(corporate/for-profit)
JusticeWorks YouthCare, Inc
Laurel Eye Clinic
Ligonier Camp & Conference Center
New Light, Inc.
PA DCNR - State Parks (Cook Forest)
PA DCNR Bureau of Forestry
PA Department of Corrections
PA Dept. of Revenue
PA Liquor Control Board
PA State Civil Service Commission
PA State Police
PA State Police - Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement
Penn Highlands DuBois (Formerly DuBois Regional Medical Center)
Printing Industries of America (corporate/for-profit)
Promise Camp by Family Guidance
PSECU located at Clarion University
Riverview Intermediate Unit 6 - JUST ADDED!
Spina Bifida Association of Western PA
Student Conservation Association
U.S. Army Recruiting Center
U.S. Marine Corps
Woodlands Foundation, Inc.
Should I do anything before the fair?
- You don't have to be pre-registered for this event. Walk-ins are welcome! Blank nametags will be provided at Student check-in.
- Avoid the lines! Pre-register by Sunday, February 26 to get a pre-printed nametag. Report to the pre-registered student check-in table for a speedy check-in!
- Review the At-A-Glance List of Participating Organizations by major and opportunity (updated 2/22/17)
- Review the Realtime detailed list and descriptions of participating organizations (majors sought, career opportunities, website) on Career Connections:
- Click on the Events tab
- Click on Career Fairs
- Click on Government, Public Service, & Non-Profit Fair
- Freshmen and Sophomores: If you have one - bring it! If you don't, don't worry. Stop by to meet the representatives to explore careers and learn about part-time jobs, summer jobs or get a head start on your internship search!
- Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students and Alumni: If you are applying for jobs and internships, then you are encouraged to take resumes to this event. Some employers will be interviewing at the event, so it's a good idea to have one. Submit your resume to email@example.com for a review at least two weeks prior to the event.