Government and Public Service/Non-Profit Job Fair
Government and Public Service/Non-Profit Fair
THIS IS THE STUDENT & ALUMNI INFORMATION PAGE
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Gemmell Multi-Purpose Room
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
This event is an opportunity for ALL students and alumni to explore internships, summer jobs, part-time positions, full-time jobs or military programs by meeting with organizations which have these experiences. Learn application procedures, make professional contacts, discover other career experience options, and obtain insight into required qualifications for various career opportunities in one location, on one day!
Should I do anything before the fair?
- You don't have to be pre-registered for this event. Walk-ins are welcome! Blank nametags will be provided at Student check-in.
- Avoid the lines! Pre-register by Monday, February 20 to get a pre-printed nametag. Report to the pre-registered student check-in table for a speedy check-in!
- Review the At-A-Glance List of Participating Organizations by Major and Opportunity (coming February 1, 2017)
- Review the detailed list and descriptions of participating organizations (majors sought, career opportunities, website) on Career Connections:
- Click on the Events tab
- Click on Career Fairs
- Click on Graduate Programs & Study Abroad Fair
- Freshmen and Sophomores: If you have one - bring it! If you don't, don't worry. Stop by to meet the representatives to explore careers and learn about part-time jobs, summer jobs or get a head start on your internship search!
- Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students and Alumni: If you are applying for jobs and internships, then you are encouraged to take resumes to this event. Some employers will be interviewing at the event, so it's a good idea to have one. Submit your resume to email@example.com for a review at least two weeks prior to the event.