Professional development events
- Speed Sessions for Career Success - September 23, 2016
- Student Teacher Mock Interview Day - September 23, 2016
- Jill Jayne, "Creating a Career that Rocks!" - October 25, 2016
- Professional Development Day - February 24, 2017
Campus Recruiting events
Employers, agencies and graduate programs recruit students and alumni for internships, employment, military service, civic and global service, study abroad or professional/graduate school through on-line postings, job fairs, career events held at their sites, or on campus recruiting(OCR) visits.
On Campus JOB, Internship and CAREER FAIRS
- Business and Information Sciences Career Week - October 4-6, 2016
- Graduate Programs and Study Abroad Fair - October 19, 2016
- Education Career Expo - October 26, 2016
- Government, Public Service and Non-profit Fair - March 1, 2017
- ASN-Repiratory Fair - March 24, 2017 (hosted by Venango College)
Off Campus JOB, Internship AND CAREER FAIRS
These events are supported by the Center for Career and Professional Development. They are Open to Clarion Students and Alumni. Register following the instructions on respective event website:
- IUP Accounting, Finance, IT Career Fair - September 21, 2016
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - October 12, 2016
- SRU Educator Professional Development Day & Teacher Job Fair - October 24, 2016
- SciMathTech Interview Day - October 21, 2016
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - March 15, 2017
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 29, 2017
Campus Recruiting information tables, sessions and interviews
On campus recruiting (OCR) is conducted through information tables, information sessions or campus interviews. All of these in person or virtual events are free to CU students and alumni. Check the Career Connections News Feed, Events tab, Calendar or (OCR) Job Postings for these events.
On Campus Recruiting(OCR) Interviews
Employers and agencies hiring for internship and full-time positions often visit campus in person or virtually to interview students. Campus interviews are coordinated using the Career Connections on campus recruitment (OCR) tab for resume submission, resume screening and scheduling interviews. To find organizations recruiting on campus, click on the Calendar in Career Connections, read the News Feed or search OCR jobs in the Jobs tab. Open the On Campus Interviews (OCR) Guidelines for tips on how to prepare and apply for campus interviews.
OTher off-Campus Events
Many other off-campus and virtual career events or job fair are listed on the Calendar tab on Career Connections.