Professional development events
- Speed Sessions for Career Success - September 28, 2018
- Professional Development Day (for ALL Majors) - February TBA, 2019
- Academic Major and Minor Fair - March TBA, 2019
Campus Recruiting events
Employers, agencies and graduate programs recruit students and alumni for internships, employment, military service, civic and global service, study abroad or professional/graduate school through on-line postings, job fairs, career events held at their sites, or on campus recruiting(OCR) visits.
On Campus JOB, Internship and CAREER FAIRS
- Job and Career Opportunities Fair - TBA All Majors (Clarion Campus)
- Health and Human Services Job and Internship Fair - November 9, 2018 (Clarion Campus)
- Healthcare Professionals Recruitment Fair - November 2, 2018 ( Venango Campus)
Off Campus JOB, Internship AND CAREER FAIRS
These events are supported by the Center for Career and Professional Development. They are Open to Clarion Students and Alumni. Register following the instructions on respective event website:
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - October 10, 2018 (Monroeville, PA)
- SciMathTech Interview Day - November 16, 2018 (Monroeville, PA)
Mathematics, Biology, Chemical Biology, Informatics Biology, Micro-Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Physics and Information Technology
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - March 13, 2019 (Monroeville, PA)
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 27, 2019 (Monroeville, PA)
For students and alumni who will have certification by December 2018 as teachers, speech language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians or administrators.
Campus Recruiting information tables, sessions and interviews
On campus recruiting (OCR) is conducted through information tables, information sessions or campus interviews. All of these in person or virtual events are free to CU students and alumni. Check the Career Connections News Feed, Events tab, Calendar or (OCR) Job Postings for these events.
On Campus Recruiting(OCR) Interviews
Employers and agencies hiring for internship and full-time positions often visit campus in person or virtually to interview students. Campus interviews are coordinated using the Career Connections on campus recruitment (OCR) tab for resume submission, resume screening and scheduling interviews. To find organizations recruiting on campus, click on the Calendar in Career Connections, read the News Feed or search OCR jobs in the Jobs tab. Open the On Campus Interviews (OCR) Guidelines for tips on how to prepare and apply for campus interviews.
OTher off-Campus Events
Many other off-campus and virtual career events or job fair are listed on the Calendar tab on Career Connections.