Post Jobs & Internships
- To learn if your company already has an existing account contact us at 814-393-2323 or email ClarionCMS@clarion.edu
- Existing Account Users: Click here to log-in to your CC account.
What do the online employer services include?
Employers who register on the system may be granted access to:
- post on campus, off-campus, part-time or seasonal employment
- post internship, fellowship or full-time employment
- review resumés prior to contacting candidates (this feature is not available to all employers)
What kind of candidates can I access?
Depending on how you register, you can access:
Current students and alumni from Clarion University only
Current students and alumni from all 14 PA State System universities
How do I register?
If you want to post your positions to only students of Clarion University, register here.
You will also have an option of posting your positions to students/alumni of all 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education universities through Career Connections, after you have created a job posting.
After registering, we will be notified that you have registered.
After we approve your registration, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your Access ID and informing you to create a Password.
You are set to post positions or access resumés (resume feature is not available to all employers).